Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
about teamsite 6.5 openAPI search
tnachen
Hi all! I have been troubled about using TeamSite's OpenAPI to call TeamSite 6.5 SP1(Search and Search sp1 installed) full data or meta data search.
I was been informed by a friend that he's been told before that TeamSite 6.5 openAPI no longer support search function, and was been moved to CSSDK?
If this is not true, I was trying to use the search example that was included in TeamSite 6.5, I ran the setup.bat and make.bat, and then hit run.bat (also configured the username and password and domain in run.bat), but always the same error comes out.
Caught exception com.interwoven.api.utility.IWInternalError: For input string: "
<Search.xyzfind.port>".
com.interwoven.api.utility.IWInternalError: For input string: "<Search.xyzfind.p
ort>"
at com.interwoven.api.search.IWXMLIndexRemoterImpl.getIndexer(IWXMLIndex
RemoterImpl.java:959)
at com.interwoven.api.search.IWXMLIndexRemoterImpl.addSubjectCollection(
IWXMLIndexRemoterImpl.java:449)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:148)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:4
60)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport
.java:701)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Stream
RemoteCall.java:247)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:
223)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:133)
at com.interwoven.api.search.IWXMLIndexRemoterImpl_Stub.addSubjectCollec
tion(Unknown Source)
at com.interwoven.api.search.IWXMLIndex.addSubjectCollection(IWXMLIndex.
java:647)
at IWSearchServiceTest.testIndexDir(IWSearchServiceTest.java:338)
at IWSearchServiceTest.main(IWSearchServiceTest.java:568)
Please Help?
Thank you!
Tim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
OK- OpenAPI is a mature API. It is not what you would want to use for Search. I think you probably mean ContentServices?
We have not made any changes or enhancements to OpenAPI since 5.0.x. Both 5.5.x and 6.x have supported ContentServices.
Regards,
lissa
tnachen
I see!! I thought OpenAPI is able to have full text or meta data search!
Thank you very much
Although I have another question..
I started trying to use Command Line iwsrchquery.exe to have search querys, it was working for a while until I tried to validate the XML schema of the query file I wrote.
After that, when I switch back starting to use iwsrchquery.exe, this error always comes out
Failure. Error: 20001. Detail: Content is not allowed in prolog.
I was not been able to fix this problem! I'm sure the branch path and area path is correct ( it worked before)
Any idea what I can look for? Thank you!!