Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Creator for CSFile
ChanKat
Is there a way to get the creator from the CSFile? I can see there is a method call for LastModifier (i.e. CSSimpleFile.getLastModifier() [CSUser]). Is there a similiar call for the file creator?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I believe if you use the getOwner method that should return the CSUser object containing the information you want.
ChanKat
Thanks for the reply.
Does CSFile.getOwner() correspond to the "Creator" value from the search? (as defined in standardField.xml, "Teamsite Adminstration Guide")
Bill Klish
I hope I didn't confuse the issue here in my other response to your post. When you say creation date and creator are you talking about the current version of the file or the actual creator of the original version?
ChanKat
I need the creation date and creator of the initial version of the file.
ChanKat
To be exact, I'm looking for some api call that is equivalent to the result of running "iwattrib vpath creator", as well as "iwattrib vpath crdate".
Migrateduser
Hi,
Unfortunately, the creator field was not exposed in the CSFile interface. It has been rectified in TeamSite 6.5SP2.
Best Regards,
Narendra