Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CreateDate for CSFile
ChanKat
Is there a way to get the file creation time from the CSFile? I can see there is a method call for the last-modified date (i.e. CSSimpleFile.getContentModificationDate() [java.util.Date]). Is there a similiar call for the file creation time?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I don't think that information is available simply via the CS SDK. I can think of a few ways to get at it though. You could pull the revision history for the file and look at the modification date of the original revision to get the date it was created. This of course assumes you have all previous versions of the file available in order to get at it. Also note that this operation could become fairly lengthy if there are many revisions to go through.