Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
table relationships
System
hello,
i want to start to use external report writer to gather analytical administrative data.
are there any documents that show the relationships between tables? (database diagrams?)
what are the dependencies of each.
thanks for the insight.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Terence
I'm also facing on the same problem.
The structure of the DB is very complex and it's quite difficult to get understand the use of each data tables and fields by the name.
Does anyone can give a help?
Thank you very much.
Nicholas
No official documents available.
Am I correct?
Migrateduser
my main focus is trying to capture security from the workspace level down.
JTNeville
We made this request to Interwoven a few times over the last few years and in each acase after review it was decided that the DB schema would not be released to the public/partners/customers.
You can access the DB and do your own mappings [very inefficient =( ] using Access to load up the DB or by backwards engineering the two Crystal Reports SQL searches and using the query analizer/CR SQL writer tool.
Not a great answer but the only one I have.
JT
Nicholas
Coreect, this would help, I tried couple of things with CR. Well any case, you have to understand the schema your own.
Thanks Nicholas
dbguy
Sales Engineering and/or PM have some sample reports. Check with you AE on how to obtain them.