Hello,
I have created a docbasenode in browsertree component :
<node componentid="search">
<icon>cabinets.gif</icon>
<label><nlsid>MSG_OPS_KEYWORDS</nlsid></label>
<streamlinecomponent></streamlinecomponent>
<handlerclass>com.****.KeywordTreeNode</handlerclass>
</node>
This node is expandable and contains a list of dm_folders on which I can create a DQL query to find/list documents
My KeywordTreeNode custructor is :
public KeywordTreeNode(WebTopBrowserTree tree, String strId, String strIcon, String strLabel, String strDocbase, TreeNode parent) {
...
if (COMPONENT_ID.equals(strId)) {
setSelectable(false);
}
}
So the node with nls-label MSG_OPS_KEYWORDS is not selectable because no search can be made on it !
Now, since this 'root' node is a docbase node (inserted in <nodes><docbasenodes>...), it can be set as default entry node in 'preferences' (Section to start in...)
When user connects to webtop with this node (selected by preferences) he gets following error :
Component: search, called with missing required arguments: query
My question is :
- How can I remove this node from preferences "Section to start in.." dropdown list values ?
or
- Can I display a page "Please select a sub-node" when this node gets selected ?
Thank you