Hi, I am new to Interwoven and I am doing some studies with the CSSDK. My code was running till yesterday, and today, suddenly it stoped working.
Can anyone help me???
I have installed CSSDK client on my machine and and trying to contact the IW server by configuring a properties file which is read by the code to look up the IW Server.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I am trying to do ... very simple...
System.out.println( "Getting client with username " + username + ",password " + password + ",and role " + role );
csClient = csFactory.getClient( username, role, password, Locale.getDefault(),"mydemo", null );
And this is the exception I am getting...
The same code was working yesterday w/o any problems...
Factory of type com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.common.AxisFactory created
Factory object created!
Type read from properties file
An exception occurred
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: ((500)Internal Server Error)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.common.AxisExceptionTranslator.translateException(AxisExceptionTranslator.java:72)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.access.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.beginSessionUsingPassword(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:62)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.common.AxisFactory.getClient(AxisFactory.java:226)
at CreateWorkArea.main(CreateWorkArea.java:64)
Root cause:
AxisFault
faultCode: {
http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP faultSubcode:
faultString: (500)Internal Server Error
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{}string: return code: 500
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>500 Internal Server Error</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Internal Server Error</H1>
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.<P>
Please contact the server administrator,
and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.<P>
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.<P><HR><ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.31 Server at yashiw Port 80</ADDRESS></BODY></HTML>
(500)Internal Server Error
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java:630)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:128)
at org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:71)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:150)
at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:120)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:180)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invokeEngine(Call.java:2526)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2515)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2210)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2133)
at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1656)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.generated.AccessServiceBindingStub.beginSessionUsingPassword(AccessServiceBindingStub.java:400)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.access.AccessServiceAdapterImpl.beginSessionUsingPassword(AccessServiceAdapterImpl.java:49)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.client.axis.common.AxisFactory.getClient(AxisFactory.java:226)
at CreateWorkArea.main(CreateWorkArea.java:64)