Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
About ContentCenter failing
fiquebem
Setting: TS 6.5 w/ SP1 on SunOS 5.9.
When I click the "About" link in the top right corner of ContentCenter Professional I get:
"Could not get installation info for TeamSite."
From CC Standard I get:
"Could not get version and build information for product TeamSite. "
servletd.log shows:
2005-08-15 16:56:37,238 [http-8080-Processor24] WARN com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.util.TeamSiteInfoContext (myuserid) - error getting
product TeamSite
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: /usr/iw-home/../iwinstall/iwov-inventory.xml(Failed to open installation inventory file)
However, the inventory file seems to be there all right:
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root other 14229 Jul 6 09:46 /usr/iw-home/../iwinstall/iwov-inventory.xml
Any ideas?
Thanks,
S.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What are the permissions of the directories ?
/usr/iw-home
/usr/iw-install
fiquebem
They're all world-readable and executable (including /usr).
Incidentally, I renamed away /usr/iw-home/../iwinstall/iwov-inventory.xml, but the error message didn't change.
Thanks,
S.