Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
new hyperlink VFE
dkuntze
Does anyone know where the interwoven created form that pops up when you click the "new hyperlink" button in the VFE is located in TeamSite 6.5? I need to customize it and I can't seem to find it. I can't find the url in the VFE config either....
Thanks for any help!
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ISCBorisB
Take a look at
iwhome/httpd/iw/ewebeditpro20/hyperlinkpopup.htm
dkuntze
That looks like the default one that appears to ship with the product, not the one that TeamSite uses. This form has too many filelds compared to the TeamSite one.
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
ISCBorisB
Can you attach your version of the following File ?
iwhome/httpd/webapps/content_center/formspub/datacapture_editor_events.js
That's where IW interferes with Ektron (part of it, anyway), I would be able to see version, etc...
Btw, form u are looking for may be right there, look athe bottom of eWebEditProExecCommand function
I'm on TS 6.5 SP1, Win 2003 EE
dkuntze
No need to attach the file. It appears to contain what I was looking for. Now, the question is do I edit this file or are there UITK changes that I need to make to preserve this change?
Darin Kuntze
Senior Programming Analyst
First National Bank Nebraska, Inc.
ISCBorisB
Do not modify the file directly.
- create a directory "iwhome/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/web/formspub"
if it does not exist already.
- copy/modify "datacapture_editor_events.js" there.
- use "make_toolkit" utility to generate it all.