Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SetOwner() Not working
suraj
HI
iam trying to set the new owner to a particular task but it is not setting the specific owner.
can anyone pls help me out on this ..here is the code i hv writtent to do the same.
my $selected="sk2396";
#getting task obj for a specific task - gt the success code as 1(successfull)
my ($success,$task_test)=$job->GetTaskByName("Deploy_Skeleton_Product_Content");
my $success_code=$task_test->SetOwner($selected);
#zero on error - non zero on success
$log->debug("Success Code Before refresh : $success_code");
$task_test->Refresh();
$job->Refresh();
iam getting an empty success code and the owner is not getting set.
PS: the task for which iam setting the owner is currently active.
Rgds
Suraj
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite
What platform?
Who currently owns the active task for which you want to set the owner?
What roles does that user have the ability to log in with?
In TS5.5.2SP2b and TS6.5SP1 both on Solaris, I've been able to have a task owned by 'root' change its owner while active to some other user, but once that's done, I cannot re-set the owner of the task back to 'root'.
On Windows, I'd imagine it would be similar - though I haven't tried it there.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com