Hello Experts,
We have users in docbase with inline password and now we should change their authentication mechanism and authenticate them against active directory.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance
You can simply change user_source attribute of the users who are using "inline" password and configure your AD settings accordingly for those users
Thank you very much for the helpful info. So for now, if I create the users just using inline password, later I should be able to manage them using ldap.
Yes, you can change the user_source of all your users.
Thank you guys for the good news.
Are you using Windows Box for you Content Server ? If not, you need to recompile a module in order to authenticate on your LDAP Server.
We have both windows,linux and even aix. Currently we are focused on windows box. If you tell me the module name that would save a lot of my time when working on other environments.
I think it is the dm_check_password.