We have a requirement, where we serach user based upon DQL in Advanced serch form, this has ben done,
Now the business wants to edit any single user in the serach form,
I have created an Business process wih business initiation form to edit any single user, this is working as well
Only place I am stuck now is to pass data from The advanced serach form to the business intitaion form through an invoke button(or any other suggested approach) and pass the selected users Login name in this process.
I tried this link :
https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-10835
It semed fine initially but I see that its not working fine, the Component class never gets executed hence Value in param1(please refer teh Link) does never goes into sessionstate variable,
Now I am thinking is it only aplicable for Documnets?
Please let me know where I am going wrong or if there is any other approach Through WDK and DFC, a