Error on documentum Search in webtop

Options
DocBuilder
edited January 4, 2013 in Documentum #1

Hi,

I am getting the following error when I try to search documents in webtop.Its a customised webtop.But I am not sure whether it is because of customization.

Query execution error for $docbase_name$ :  Unable to process query

Query execution error for $docbase_name$ :  [DM_VEL_INSTANTIATION ERROR]error : "Cannot instantiate java class"

Steps I have taken till now:

1. Cleared the BOF cache.Cleared the cache both on the content server as well as the app server.

2. Since I also got this error

"ERROR [http-80-1] com.documentum.web.common.Trace - No of formhistories in the session :8B5041A765C6C822E4C3D4B90AA6EC6A, exceeds threshold, no of formhistories in the session: 50, confiugred threshold: 50"

I changed the FormProcessProp.Properties file is located under WEB-INF\classes\com\documentum\web\form\ and changed the entry

maxNoOfFormHistoriesThreshold=50 to maxNoOfFormHistoriesThreshold=100

3. I also checked the permissions on Cabinets/System/Modules/SBO. dm_world has read permissions on it.

4. Also performed the following steps:

None of the above steps has solved my issue.Please let me know the solution so that I can implement it ASAP.ITS URGENT

a)Reset the password of the user 'dmc_wdk_presets_owner' to 'webtop' in the Global Registry Repository.

b)Add the user 'dmc_wdk_presets_owner' to the 'dmc_wdk_presets_coordinator' Role in the Global Registry Repository.

c)Delete all the cache in $DOCUMENTUM_HOME\cache folder & TOMCAT_HOME\cache

d)Restart the CS machine

Comments

• VHK
    VHK
    edited January 4, 2013 #2
    Options

can you please post the log file, it would be helpful to trace the problem

exactly