Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Users clicking on left pane shows only top view
kish2
Hi
We recently installed Teamsite 6.1 on windows 2003 server. Open deploy 6.0.1 also and The installation and upgrade from 5.5.2 went fine
But When the users are using 6.1 when they click on the left pane - the right pane reverts back to the top view - i.e default/main whenever user clicks on left pane anywhere. But the user is able to browse using only the right pane in the Teamsite Gui and get to the user workarea and work with his files
Adminsitrators or members of teamsite web prieview do not have this problem. Can someone give a clue why tis is happening and any hint to resolve this is very much appreciated
thanks in advance
kish
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I vaguely remember seeing this behavior before - and think it came down to a permissions problem somewhere. Unfortunately I no longer remember the details of the problem as it's been a long time since I've seen it (and I've been working with 6.5 for a while now) - sorry.
You might check with Support...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com