Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
hiding a Container
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.5 on win 2k server. I am trying to hide a Container Inside a container using form api. I am attaching my JS file please let me know where i am going wrong. All i have is a Container "Table" Inside the container "RelatedLinks".
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Do you have the latest service pack? What is happening with your alerts? Does your alert alert(tablecont); show an object? Or...?
Bhargav Coca
Yes , I have the service pack SP1. The alert for tablecont, doesn't do anything, But when i select one option it trwos and allert sayung "undefined".
Thanks
cliffhanger
Can you post your DCT? That might help...
-cliff
Bhargav Coca
here is my DCT
Thanks