Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Single Signon
Bowker
Environment: Windows 2003
Opendeploy: v6.0.1
Has anyone tried (and hopefully succeeded) to perform a "single signon" to OpenDeploy by automatically generating the cookie(s) required?
I have an app that lives in our portal that validates who you are and builds the TeamSite cookies successfully so by clicking on the TeamSite link within our portal, you don't get prompted to sign in. I would like to do the same thing for OpenDeploy and I don't know what cookies it's looking for.
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The OpenDeploy Admin UI doesn't uses the cssdk as TeamSite does.
OpenDeploy uses CSF (content services) to generate a cookie, and you could make a CSF webservice call to get a cookie. But beyond that, there is no capability for you to use that cookie to login to OD admin UI or build a custom UI application. TeamSite is much more flexible since it uses CSSDK.
Mariam
Bowker
Correct.
I'm using CSF to programatically initiate deployments. However I would like to avoid entering my username/password when I go into Opendeploy if I'm already authenticated.
So - My question stands - what is/are the cookie(s) I need to 'pre-signon' to Opendeploy?
Dan Bowker
Northern Trust
Web Publishing Technology
Migrateduser
OD 601/602 uses a cookie callied iwov_auth_<hostname>. That is the only cookie used for authentication by the OD admin UI.
Mariam