Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Create PDF
kaalraa
I need to know as how to generate a PDF file from the content collected by editors. If anyone has some start up logic as how to move on with the same. Please revert. All suggestions are welcome.
- ak's
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Probably not what you're interested to hear, but there's a 3rd party tool that I use which is pretty nice. It's from Neevia Technology and is called Document Converter Pro (
http://www.neeviatechnology.com
).
I don't much care for the existing Perl modules that claim to handle this.
Dave
Environments:
(1,2) TS6.5, TS6.5SP1 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
gzevin
I did it using ghostscript and doc2html, etc... all free tools.. But there are some other techniques as well - FO, and some comercial tools..
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
Hi kaalraa
I did the same using the XSL:FO bridge and you can convert the data into other printable format's like .doc, .rtf and PDF as well.
This is the open api and no need to go for free tools and 3rd parties.
Cheers~
Rishi
kaalraa
Thanks All for you help and suggestions. Would definitely try them out.
- ak's