Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refreshing the file pane
System
I have a procedure that transforms XML docs to JSP files. This option is selected from the Action Tab on Teamsite. I want to trigger a refresh of the frame in teamsite that shows the current directory and its file when someone leaves the webpage that is displayed after they choose to run the procedure just mentioned. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried to add Javascript code but it does not seem to be working. Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you search the forums a bit - you will [hopefully] find a thread or two on this in which someone provided [me] the code to do this.
Please try searching first.
If you truly cannot find it - post again and maybe someone [perhaps me] will find it for you -- but you really should be searching first.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com