Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.5 SP not autostarting...
nipper
I am puzzled.
Solaris 2.8
installed 6.5 (no search)
installed OD 6.0.2 Base
works fine
Installed 6.5 SP2 (BTW, it took 1 GB in uninstall space)
Now TS does not auto start. OpenAPI is failing. I stop OD, then start TS, and OD
everything works.
Anybody see this before ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
skip11
Hi nipper,
are all the /etc/rc3.d, rc2.d, init.d scripts in place with appropriate permissions (root exec at least ?) what do the logs say ?
regards,
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
nipper
Yea they all look there:
ls */*iw*
dfs/dfstab.iw
httpd/iw_ts_rewrite_via_mod_rewrite.conf
init.d/iw.deploy
init.d/iw.local
init.d/iw.local.bak
init.d/iw.pcnfsd
init.d/iw.pcnfsd.bak
init.d/iw.reboot
init.d/iw.reboot.bak
init.d/iw.samba
init.d/iw.samba.bak
init.d/iw.server
init.d/iw.server.bak
init.d/iwod
init.d/iwod60
init.d/iwodsnmp60
init.d/iwtcboot
rc0.d/K16iw.server
rc0.d/K99iw.local
rc2.d/K16iw.server
rc2.d/K80iw.deploy
rc2.d/K80iwod
rc2.d/K80iwod60
rc2.d/K89iwtcboot
rc2.d/K98iw.deploy
rc2.d/K99iw.local
rc3.d/S15iw.reboot
rc3.d/S16iw.server
rc3.d/S80iw.deploy
rc3.d/S80iwod
rc3.d/S80iwod60
rc3.d/S89iwtcboot
rc3.d/S98iw.deploy
rc3.d/S99iw.local
rc3.d/X-S50iw.samba
It appears that OpenApi is failing on startup, not certain why. But if I stop OD and start TS, it works great. Then I can start TS.
Andy
skip11
Hi Nipper,
I seem to recall that some TeamSite services write the PID of the started service to a file. I've
had problems in the past with this file not being overwritten after an OS reboot. Sorry,
but I don't have the enviroment (6.5) available to me to ferret this out (where the file might
reside). again, do the logs have anything specific ?
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland