Hello Experts,
Do you know how I can set eamil display name in documentum email notification?
Can you be more clear which email display name you are talking about?
do you mean sender name? Is it for workflow related notification?
you can copy email address from process variables/field content of attached form / or simple type a valid email address in copy function
Hello,
Yes I mean sender name. For instance, if I copy an e-mail address something like smething@smoewhere.com to the from field of e-mail notification, the end users see exactly the e-mail in their inbox, in from field. But instead of this they want it should be displayed like this, Electronic Document Management System [smething@smoewhere.com]. Someting like in the below images,
Hope I could explain.
Any ideas?
In the from field, I believe it wont validate the email so you can use "Documentu Management System" directly in the from field.
Try this:
Hello Guys,
Thank you very much for your inputs. However, I have tested this approach and did not receive any email. Possibly it validates and fails sending it. I will retry and let you know.
Hi, Imran!
Did you have the address smething@smoewhere.com in your address book?
Can you try to use angle brackets, not the square ones?
Like this:
Electronic Document Management System <smething@smoewhere.com>