Hi All,
I have a requirement that whenever user login to webtop to import or searching documents, all my custom attributes should be displayed in arabic language.
Please share your value suggesions!!!!
Regards
Baskar
Are you asking just the attributes or the entire webtop application should be in Arabic? If the latter, then you should contact your sales rep about Arabic language pack that you can apply to your webtop instance.
Hi Johnny,
I want only the attributes and its type to display in arabic.
You will need to define an Arabic locale for your attribute information. This whitepaper is old, but I think the fundamentals are still valid.
http://developer.emc.com/developer/component_exchange/downloads/addinglocalestodocumentumwdk-basedapplications.pdf
You will need to use Composer to define locale now (look in Composer documentation for more details).
I have followed all steps defined in composer user guide.
still the changes are not reflecting.
Apart from adding the resource file any changes need to be done please let me know?
Did you run data dictionary publishing job and clear restarted your app server (after clearing cache)?
Yes it did the same thing.
property file name:emp_leave.type.properties(in english)
property file name:emp_leave_ar.type.properties(in arabic also changed its content).
But still chages are not reflecting.