Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Callout Value Not saving correctly
aputnam
I have a JSP callout that sets two fields in my DCT. The callout works fine and it appears that the fields are populated (visually I see them in my DCT). The problem comes when I try to save. It is as if the DCT does not realize the values are there.
One field is required and intermittently I get an error message indicating that the field is empty (even though I see data there).
The other field is not required and when I save and then re-open the value is gone. Has anyone else experienced this?
I am on TS6.5 (no SPs)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Perhaps you need to post the DCT and/or JSP code you're using.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
aputnam
Here is the DCT. The callout is pretty complicated but here is the code where it sets the value:
function icms_putRule(xmlString, jsString)
{
//alert(xmlString + jsString);
for (var i = 0; i< <%=form_name%>.elements.length; i++)
{
if(<%=form_name%>.elements
.name == "PERSONALIZATION_RULE/RULE_XML")
<%=form_name%>.elements
.value = xmlString;
if(<%=form_name%>.elements
.name == "PERSONALIZATION_RULE/RULE")
<%=form_name%>.elements
.value = jsString;
}
window.close();
}
Parameters-ListType.jpg
aputnam
Found my own answer...
I forgot to call
opener.top.datacapture.refreshForm()
which refreshes the DCT with the new values.