Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Build error
nagendra
Hi,
I am getting 'Build Failed' message when I run make_toolkit.ipl. but When I run install_webapps.ipl i do not see any errors. Does anybody have clue about it?
TS6.5, windows 2000
C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwpe
rl C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\make_toolkit.ipl
Buildfile: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml
init:
compile:
validate:
[xmlvalidate] 6 file(s) have been successfully validated.
[xmlvalidate] 6 file(s) have been successfully validated.
files:
[delete] Deleting: C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.war
[war] Building war: C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out\customer.tk.war
BUILD FAILED
C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml:112: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: C
reateProcess: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite/install/clean_tk_war.ipl ../cust
omer_out/customer.tk.war error=193
Total time: 2 seconds
C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwpe
rl C:\PROGRA~1\Interwoven\TeamSite/install/install_webapps.ipl -i
Stopping Interwoven UI services... done.
Remove existing webapp content_center before reinstalling? (y/n) -f content_centery
Remove existing webapp content_center before reinstalling? (y/n) y
Removing webapp content_center... done.
Installing [ base.tk.war teamsite.tk.war vpreview.tk.war formspub.tk.war ccstd.tk.war ccpro.tk.war vannotate.tk.war teamsite_
admin.tk.war search.tk.war reporting.tk.war metadata.tk.war customer.tk.war ] as webapp content_center... Executing C:\PROGRA
~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite/httpd/webapps/installinfo/reporting.tk/WEB-INF/post-install_webapp.ipl
Copying C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite/private/lib/content_center/installer_config/reporting/reporting_config.xml to C:\PROGRA
~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/reporting
Remove existing webapp eventsubsystem before reinstalling? (y/n) y
Removing webapp eventsubsystem... done.
Installing [ eventsubsystem.war ] as webapp eventsubsystem... Executing C:\PROGRA~1\INTERW~1\TeamSite/httpd/webapps/installin
fo/eventsubsystem/WEB-INF/post-install_webapp.ipl
Starting Interwoven UI services... done.
-nagendra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I have seen something similar before and I think it was related to having a file open in the target location of where the build occurs (iw-home/webapps/content_center). I have not seen this specific message before, but make sure some application doesn't have any of these directories open, such as having the customer_out directory opened in a windows explorer window. That will prevent the make_toolkit process from having exclusive access.