Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite index manager problem
helloworld
I have a branch "Branch1" and use the iwndxaddbr to index it.
And then I delete this branch and create another branch with same name. But after that, the TeamSite search not work for this branch.
If I use iwndxrmbr /default/main/Branch1 to remove it, I get a error 10001, the branch has not been indexed.
If I use iwsrchndxstatus, I will get the following result:
<branch_index_status_list>
<branch_index_status>
<vpath>\\cmserver1\default\main\Branch1</vpath>
<status>10</status>
<last_indexed_edition_creation_time>0</last_indexed_edition_creation_time>
<collection_list/>
</branch_index_status>
</branch_index_status_list>
What can I do, anyone can help me. Thanks !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Solito
how did you solve this ..?
helloworld
Solito,
Same problem with you?
Solito
yep
helloworld
I have fixed this. The steps as follows:
1. detemine the physical path of the index file put in (look at the search.properties);
2. detemine the branch index file name (long digits) by clt iwsrchndxstatus;
3. stop all the services of interwoven in the control panel;
4. delete the index folder of the branch (please backup before delete);
5. start the all the services of interwoven in the control panel;
6. use the clt iwndxrefreshbr to reindex the branch;
Edited by seagate on 12/14/05 06:58 PM (server time).
Solito
great ...thanks a lot seagate
DJ_At_Work
I just ran into the same issue. Thanks Seagate.