Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
detect when an replicant has been added
normski
I'm using teamsite 5.5.2 and I'm failrly new to teamsite. I'm doing some work in which I want a function to be run whenever a new replicant instance has been added. Is it possible to add an itemHandler to do this or an handler to the form/page when its redraw
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
a: 5.5.2 is end-of-lifed - so you should look to upgrading ASAP.
b: built-in functionality for dealing with replicants was introduced in 6.5 - so if you're going to upgrade, don't do so for anything less than 6.5
c: if you cannot upgrade (for some reason) - search the forums, work-arounds for the absence of replicant handlers in older versions have been posted.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
normski
tks for the help