Hi guys,
Correct me if I'm wrong,
Thank you !
Hi Jeremy,
As far as i know, D2 4.1 not before Q2 2013.
and webtop 6.7SP1 Q1 2013?
The last update I got on the release roadmap was last week. I was told D2 4.1 and D6.7 SP2 --> H1 2013. These were internal dates and the public release dates could lag by 6 weeks or so. I am not counting on seeing the SP2 release until the summer, unfortunately.
I assume we will have to waint until Q3/Q4 for xCP 2.1 and D7.1 then
Will EMC include Jboss 5.1.1 with D6.7 SP2 CS? Interested as existing JBoss5.1.0 with D6.7 SP1 have mutliple bugs.
Samdarshi
Wont know till its released. EMC typically updates the supported versions of dependent software for service packs.
Thanks Johny for reply. Will wait to SP2 release to find out.
Regards,
What about CS 7.1, any good guesses? I won't hold you to it.
And D2 4.1 has been released, ahead of schedule!
6.7SP2 has been release too
CS 7.1 and xCP 2.1 are probably not before Q4
What about webtop , is EMC going to release new webtop version for 7.1 documentum.
Regards
Webtop 6.8 expected 2Q2014. See more here and here.