Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
error deployment
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS6.5 on win 2k with OD6.0.2. I am getting this error, My deployments worked before but now it says this is the error and the deployment fails don't know why. Please advice.
Thanks
ENG: 2005-12-06 14:20:45 CST GMT-06:00 Thread-33 ***ERROR - I/O error with [C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\log\src.scheduled_docs.MYDEFINITIONNAME.dlint14.to.dlext02.log.mf]: File not found
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Not giving us much to work with here.
A couple shots in the dark.
Does that file exist ? What are the permissions ? Open it, does it look good ?
Bhargav Coca
*.mf file got never created, I have seen the other log files partainign to his deployment and it give me only this error, nothing else.
I know it is kinda blur, but that all i have got.
Thanks
nipper
how many files are in there ?
what are the permissions on the dir ?
Adam Stoller
Is the Receiver also running 6.0.2? or is it running an earlier version of OD?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
receiver is also running same version. The entire deployment process ran successful earlier in the week, No changes were made on the receiver side.
On the base side there were no signafant changes except that we have added one more reciever to the server, thats about it. Please suggest.
Thank you
Adam Stoller
On the base side there were no signafant changes except that we have added one more reciever to the server, thats about it.
Please elaborate on the above.
Are you saying you installed the Receiver software on the
same
server as the Base Server software? That would be "wrong" and I'd be surprised if the installer allows you to do that without going through all sorts of contortions.
Or do you mean you added another Recever to the network and that now your deployment is attempting to deploy to a
new
Receiver - one that wasn't there before?
Or something else?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
No no no, I wouldn't do that. But in odnodes we added an other receiver (Linux). And still the deployments to that box run fine. its only that the deployments for the other windows receiver boxes doesn't run.
Thank You
Adam Stoller
You'll probably have to open a case with Support and give them all your config files and log files so that they can help you debug the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Bhargav Coca
Thank you Fish, that what i did.
Thanks