Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Does iwodcmd require GUI install ?
nipper
OD 6.0.2 Solaris 2.8
I can run iwodstart foo & it works
however iwodcmd start foo fails
***ERROR - Starting deployment.
Caught exception. Details: REQUEST_DENIED
I added myself to odadmin and did a serverreset.
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
OD 6.0.2 added a piece for "authentication" - you can either add all the users who need to be able to run OD to the file which it is referencing or adjust the server configuration to not bother - I believe if you search in the forum for REQUEST_DENIED you should find at least one thread which goes over this - which is I believe easier than trying to find the information in the manuals (I don't remember where it is - I'd just search the forums)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com