Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Domain drop down disappearing
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003 EE
TeamSite 6.1
Solaris 2.8
I was working on my windows TeamSite server this morning and was able to login as multiple users without an issue. I then logged into the solaris machine did a few things, closed out and attempted to log back into my windows server and no longer see the domain drop down. I can see the domain drop down from other machines, including the server itself, but not from the machine that was doing the work in solaris.
I have flushed my browser cache, and remvoed all cookies that were set today. Still have the issue. If I reboot the system, I am able to see the domain list again.
I don't think I noticed this before, but I really didn't change anything that I can think of with the windows instance.
Anyone have any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you put anything in domain_list under the [iwcgi] section of iw.cfg?
Bill Klish
nope, never have had anything in there before.