Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cannot destroy workflow
plantronics
I have a bunch of old workflows that have been hanging around for whatever reason (mostly from users closing the window w/o triggering the final task that ends the job) and I recently went into the system to clean them out. it appears that most of them now cannot be removed, even using the command line tool iwrmjob, passing the job id (an error message is returned "Cannot destroy workflow ...").
Using the GUI interface, I attempt to end the job from the job details page under actions, it gives me an error message "workflow.removejob.error.setting". There is then no other option to click other than "End Job" (which produces the same error over and over) or Cancel. At one point, I forget the use case, I get the following statement:
Command details not found in the command descriptors.
Trying to end the job from the end job taskspecific to some workflows also fails "Task 48203 cannot be finished". Again, nothing helpful.
Id love to get rid of these, yet, there seems to be no (easy) way to do so.
Thanks,
Mike
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You should probably contact Support. I believe the answer will be to physically remove the entire workflow cache - something which you don't want to do while there are [real] active jobs - but check with Support first ...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com