Hi ALL,
I Have an issue with rowcontinue as follows, any suggestion are helpful to me.
I have two items as follows :
First ITEM :
<item name="Data">
<label>File</label>
<description>The file to be downloaded.</description>
<database deploy-column="f"/>
<browser size="30" required="t" initial-dir="/binaries" ceiling-dir="/binaries">
</browser>
</item>
And Second ITEM is :
<item name="Upload">
<label>Upload</label>
<hidden>
<callout label="Upload" window-features="width=650,height=600,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes"/>
</hidden>
</item>
I want second to come after first item, when i use rowcontinue=t inside first item, second item is not coming next to first item due to Browse Button in first item.
I can make this to work by making above two items like this :
<item name="Data">
<label>File</label>
<description>The file to be downloaded.</description>
<database deploy-column="f"/>
<browser size="30" required="t" initial-dir="/binaries" ceiling-dir="/binaries"/>
<callout label="Upload" window-features="width=650,height=600,resizable=yes,toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes"/>
</item>
If i make like this i have a function on callout of upload button, to make that i won't get reference to that button.
Due this, now i have hidden button below browse button, its totally looking odd, i think my client won't accept this.
If any solution is there for this please help me.
Sanjeev.
Edited by iw_store on 12/07/05 04:30 AM (server time).