Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Content Center JAR dependencies
Bill Klish
TeamSite 6.5 SP1
Windows 2003 EE
I have not installed SP2 yet, but I can't seem to find any documentation on any updates to the JAR dependencies of content center. On page 85 of the uicg.650.cg.pdf manual it contains the following text:
TeamSite 6.1 uses several third party servers and libraries:
- Apache Tomcat Application Server, version 4.1.24.
- Java Virtual Machine/Java Development Kit, version 1.3.1_07.
- Xerces XML Parser, version 2.5.0.
- Xalan XSL Style Sheet Processor, version 2.2D6.
The following third party .jar files should not be placed in customer_src/lib. The versions deployed within the ContentCenter web application are given:
- commons-beanutils.jar (version 1.4.1)
- commons-collections.jar (version 1.1)
- commons-digester.jar (version 1.3iw1)
- commons-logging.jar (version 1.0.1)
- jakarta-oro.jar (version 2.0.6)
- log4j.jar (version 1.2.5)
- jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar (version 1.2)
- regex.jar (version 1.1)
- standard.jar (version 1.0.3)
I assume the reference to 6.1 was a typo, but then the JVM/JDK listed is incorrect. TeamSite 6.5 runs on JVM/JDK 1.4.2. Are these other version references accurate? I have checked some of them and they are slightly more recent.
We are writing some custom Java components to be included inside Content Center and would like to have more recent versions of these components. When will these be updated?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet