Hi,
I would like to inactivate cgi tasks that are not ended by the user or the script (in the event the script fails, or the user does not choose "end" from the cgi provided interface). So I tried to put a timeout element with a time of 5 minutes on the cgitask like so:
<cgitask lock="f" name="Start_Generate" owner="__TAG__('iw_user');" immediate="t" start="t" readonly="f" description="Generate Button Images">
<areavpath v="__TAG__('iw_workarea');"/>
<successors>
<successorset description="End">
<succ v="End"/>
</successorset>
</successors>
<command v="plt_generate_button_images.cgi"/>
<template_script><![CDATA[
if (
@submit_files != 0) {
__INSERT__("\t<files>\n");
for (my $i=0; $i <
@submit_files; ++$i) {
__INSERT__("\t\t<file path='$submit_files[$i]' comment='__TAG__(File_comment_$i);'/>\n");
}
__INSERT__("\t</files>\n");
}]]></template_script>
<timeout v="+000005">
<succ v="End"/>
</timeout>
</cgitask>
But now when I attempt to start the job, it gives the following error:
"Invalid workflow, Unrecognized element timeout in task Start Generate."
Ive looked at the DTD for the WFT config and this should all be valid. We use timeout in a number of dummy tasks (by itself) so is there some exception to using it in the above context?
Mike