Hi All,
( Host A)
TeamSite 6.5 SP2
Solaris 9
OD/DD 6.0.2
( Host 
MT 4.1.0
Solaris 9
I was in the process of integrating my TeamSite 6.5 server (after upgrade from TS 5.5.2 )with another box having MT 4.1.0( previously MT 3.1.0 ) Installed.
As you know, the upgrade require the porting of existing 3.x metatagger.cfg format to MT 4.x format.While i have ported all the sections as per the "MetaTagger Installation and Administration Guide Release 4.1" - Upgrading from 3.x section, I am getting following error , when i tried to bring up the metatagger server running on port 9095
Manifest for project [Title] does not contain rack-script elementThe $DB_HOME/Title.smf looks like
<manifest>
<name>Title</name>
<type>ATTRIBUTE</type>
</manifest>
I have similar set of *.smf files in the $DB_HOME for other projects.
As per the "MetaTagger Reference Manual Release 4.1" section 'SMF Files" the
<rack-script>
element is required for CONTROLLED_VOCABULARY and FREE_TEXT fields.
Has anybody experienced this sort of problem before and/or know about it.
Any Help !!
Thanks,
Sundeep