Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DB2 8.2 support
System
The table on
http://support.interwoven.com/resources/products/compatibility/datadeploy.asp
implies that the latest version of DataDeploy (6.0.2) does NOT support DB2. Could you please verify this? Does anyone know which upcoming version of OpenDeploy/DataDEploy will support DB2 8.2?
Thanx in adavace...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
You should contact interwoven support, as they should give a official response to your queries.
Migrateduser
The matrix says it does support DB2, currently version 8.1. We do have customers using DD with DB2 8.2, though it's not officially supported. I am currently looking at adding 8.2 certification, but at this moment can't promise which release. I'll get back to you when I know more.
Mariam
stefanmaier
Hi,
are there any new information about this case?
Did anybody know if IWOV already supports DB2 8.2 in some versions of OD/DD?
Regards
Stefan
Migrateduser
Stefan... we're trying to schedule it into 6.1... very good chance, but I can't say yet for sure. I'm waiting to hear if our QA team can get it into the 6.1 schedule. As soon as I hear back, I will give you an update.
Mariam
stefanmaier
Hi Mariam,
thanks for that information.
Regards
Stefan