Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Web Service access to devnet MediaBin server?
Bill Klish
I am struggling with getting the ECM solution to work well. The third party that is hosting our MediaBin platform has been very inconsistent with the box being up and configured correctly, wasting a lot of time. Is there a way to access the MediaBin server made available to the Devnet community (mediabin.interwoven.com) accessible via the ECM solution. I am trying to get a pilot project up and running illustrating how easy it is to integrate MediaBin with TeamSite and it has proved anything but easy. I am trying to elminate our network or their server setup as the issue.
Thanks,
-Bill
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'll pass your request along to the appropriate people to see if we can help you out.
lissa