Hello All,
I added language pack as per provided by EMC, which works only for label and that is also for base taskspace application.
I have customzed taskspace.
What needs to be done to get target language
1. Drop down values in logged user language.
2. Task space form label data which created for taskspace application (build on top of base taskspace).
3. Content server or Database changes ?
4. For adding diferent language label for customization how can we add , if I check onf of the property file of Japenense language pack it has follwoing value,
MSG_SHOW_MENU = \u663e\u793a
What it means , how can I add new values for my customized taskspace application ?
5. New Process template / Forms template need to be created or will owrk with existing dm_process and tasksapce forms templates ?
I am attching as image , after applying languag pack , things which are in ENGLISH need to be modifed as per target language.