Hi, everyone!
Does anybody know the way to create jobs in xCP 2.0? I need a method with custom java code which is scheduled. Maybe it can be made by using some special workflow?
Thanks in advance.
xCP 2.0 is just a set of tool that provides a client. Methods can be developed as usual and installing them by using Composer (you can configure in composer the job too)
Alvaro, thanks for you answer.
And what version of Composer should I use? As far as I know, Composer 7.0 doesn't exist.
I would use 6.7 SP2, as that release is compatible with Documentum 7
Is 6.7 SP2 available in emc.subscribenet? I can see only Composer 6.7 SP1.
Yes, I can see it, you may need to contact your EMC rep:
Thank you!
I'll try to contact support service.
You can create custom jobs by DQL. Use the "Write to repository" activity and create the job using "create dm_job object..." dql.