Hi,
I'm getting some problems with iwunlock CLT.
Under content server name 'Default' I have 2 nodes; 'main' and 'livesite'.
The iwunlock CLT is showing different behaviors for unlocking files under these 2 nodes.
For any file under 'main' node,
iwunlock works fine if i give syntax as

\iw-home\bin\iwunlock.exe "main/branch1/branch2/WORKAREA/workarea1/Clock.swf"
For any file under 'livesite' node,
it does not work fine with syntax given above. To make it work i need to give a forward slash i.e. '/' at the start of VPATH. (I'm trying to unlock livesite components and templates)
e.g.

\iw-home\bin\iwunlock.exe "/livesite/main/component/WORKAREA/abc/Attachment.component"
Where as in first case if I give this '/' at the start of VPATH, the command fails to execute.
Is this inconsistent behavior a part of functionallity or some issue with command. Is there any way to make the behavior consistent over the server?
Please let me know if anyone has any idea about it.
Thanks,
Santosh