Hi,
Is there any official D2 4.1 sizing sheet?
We can only find the official Sizing sheets for the content server and they only ask information from Webtop, not from D2.
Thank you,
Regards,
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Hello . The D2 4.0 System sizing sheet is already available but not the version for D2 4.1.
Hi Julien,
Thanks, after some additional research we found the sizing sheet from 4.0.
Hopefully the sizing sheet from 4.1 will be quickly available.
Thanks,
Please mark the thread as answered for search purposes
Do you have a link to the D2 sizing sheet? Couldn't find on EDN.
It's on the Support site (login required).
I get a message that I am not authorized to view it.
Aditya Bondada.
Do you have an account on the support site?
Are you able to get to the D2 product page?
Yes.
Click on the Documentation link. You should see the Sizing Tool in the list.
Sorry for going back and forth, but I don’t see the sizing sheet, I went through the whole list.
Sorry, I just noticed that the sizing guide is restricted to EMC employees and partners. Please check with your account team for assistance.
Thanks, I have sent an email to our account manager.
The D2 4.1 Sizing tools will be available when ?