Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Access to the work Area
Raj_iw
HI,
Our access to the teamsite is controlled by AD. We have a user who is moving from one work area to another.
We changed his Active Directory group to the new work area. For some reason when he logs in it does not
give him access to new work area, it says contact Admin. Even his DB table entries seem to be OK.
I was wondering is there anything else we need to look at. thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tbag
When you say "Even his DB table entries seem to be OK" . . .are you referring to the Entity DB in TeamSite? Because that'd be the first place I'd look.
I'm not familiar with AD, but is it possible there's a caching issue between TeamSite and AD? If the problem doesn't resolve itself in a day, try deleting the user and then adding him back in; though depending on your TS version, you may want to wait until after hours to delete him. On a previous Solaris/TS6.5 implementation I ran, deleting a user would often cause TeamSite to blow up.
JonathonG
I have seen occasions where an iwreset -ui was needed to get TeamSite to re-read group memberships. You might try that during off hours.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.
stefanmaier
Hi,
try to do a simple iwreset.
We do this sometimes, if we have to change some user and group information i between.
If this doesn't help, do an "iwreset -ui" as Jonathon said before...
Stefan