How i can deploy Jive widget in D2 4.1

khawar.hanif
edited May 31, 2013 in Documentum #1

Hi everyone,

I want tyo deploy a Jive widget in D2 4.1. Can some one please point me in right direction. Though i have used exiting widgets provided by D2 but never crerated a new widget. Any help would be greatly appreciative?

Thanks,

Khawar

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ichraibi
    edited May 30, 2013 #2 Answer ✓

Hi khawar,

External widgets allow you to interact with D2 from external sources (web applications, gadgets ...)

Configure a new Widget, and specify "ExternalWidget" on the widget type field.

You will find details about it on the "D2FS_API_White_Papers_and_Samples.zip" package, available on the Download Center.

Check the with paper "Documentation/h11538-wp-pdf-documentum-d2-external-widgets.pdf"

Enjoy!

Answers

• ichraibi
    edited May 30, 2013 #3 Answer ✓

Hi khawar,

External widgets allow you to interact with D2 from external sources (web applications, gadgets ...)

Configure a new Widget, and specify "ExternalWidget" on the widget type field.

You will find details about it on the "D2FS_API_White_Papers_and_Samples.zip" package, available on the Download Center.

Check the with paper "Documentation/h11538-wp-pdf-documentum-d2-external-widgets.pdf"

Enjoy!

• khawar.hanif
    edited May 30, 2013 #4

Thank you so much for your quick response.

• Julien.Fontaine
    edited May 31, 2013 #5

For the moment, you didn't have external widget example. The only white paper available is h11538-wp-pdf-documentum-d2-external-widgets.pdf.

External widget are based on OpenAjax Hub to communicate.

Good luck !

• jsilver
    edited May 31, 2013 #6

New sample widget:

More to come soon!