Does anyone know if the iwproxy server is supposed to support extended constructs?
I keep getting a failure to validate while using the following line in the [iwproxy_preconnect_remap]
_regex=(.*)/US/SITE/us/es/working/WORKAREA/[^/]+/htdocs/(?!es)(.*)=$1/US/SITE/beta/en/working/STAGING/htdocs/$2
I've tested the regex in a perl script and it works just fine
This is a short script testing a similar regex
#!/global/site/vendor/InterWoven/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl -w
use re 'debug';
my $value = "htdocs/foo/bar/index.html";
if ( $value =~ m#.*htdocs/(?!en/)(.*)# ){
print "$value matches pattern\n";
} else {
print "$value doesn't match pattern\n";
}
print "$1\n";
The use re 'debug' is a pragma for testing regular expressions.
Also from the print statement you will see that $1 gets set to everything after htdocs/
Basically I am trying to get the proxy to match on anything that isn't in the htdocs/es directory and redirect it to another branch in this case the english branch.
I keep getting
failed: regex pattern set for: (.*)/US/Chrysler/us/es/working/WORKAREA/[^/]+/htdocs/(?!es)(.*)
when I run iwproxy -d
Does anyone know if iwproxy actually uses the perl interpreter, or is it really only using a subset when parsing mappings?
Lee
Organic Inc
http://www.organic.comEdited by awizardly on 12/09/05 04:56 PM (server time).