2 external task, 2nd hang
I got 2 external tasks which called in the same ipl with different parameter
if i can both task separately , it works fine on both
if I put both together , it will hang , ( I can still see the task under my task list - status is complete )
I can run the command line to finsih the 2nd task
(commandline: generate.ipl 28243 28249 \default\main\Internet\WORKAREA\Internet )
###############################################################
# Generate the page
###############################################################
declare_task("Generate",
name => "Generate",
description => "Generate Files",
type => "externaltask",
start => TRUE,
owner => $iw_user,
areavpath => $area_vpath,
lock => TRUE,
command => &getCmd("generate.ipl"),
);
###############################################################
# Generate the page - Index
###############################################################
declare_task("Generate2",
name => "Generate2",
description => "Generate Files",
type => "externaltask",
owner => $iw_user,
areavpath => $area_vpath,
command => &getCmd("generate.ipl", "index.php"),
);
link_tasks("Generate", "Generate2", "Done");
link_tasks("Generate2", "end", "Done");
this will hang on 2nd task
IF i only have either one
link_tasks("Generate", "end", "Done");
or
link_tasks("Generate2", "end", "Done");
Both task will work fine.
I try to put retry and immediate in 2nd task, but it didnt help at all.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std