Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
desksite and workflow.
Bhargav Coca
I heard that it is possible to write a customized workflow using Desksite, is it true? has some one written any thing like this before. IF so please let me know what documents will facilitate me to do such a thing.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
I've never heard of it. Could you let me know from where you've heard this?
Bhargav Coca
well my manager said that , we can do it. He doesn't know how. I guess he got this idea from some Interwoven Sales person.
Migrateduser
There is a workflow add-on called WorkRoute from Interwoven - but I've not seen much about it - it uses the eWork engine.
jny
You may want to check back with the Sales Rep who had informed you of this. Or, post this in the WorkSite MP Product Line forum as Workflow is an MP product.