Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Losing Form Settings
khan
Hi,
Has anyone experienced a DCR losing it's Form Settings for no reason? This has been intermittenly happening to us. In one instance, I was working with an existing DCR that already had it's form settings, but I discovered they weren't there when I hit the generate button. So I went into Form Settings, entered the settings, then saved the settings. Once I closed out that window and hit generate again, it lost it's form settings again. Like I said, this happens sporadically with different files to different users. And if a file has lost it's form settings at one time doesn't mean it loses it forever. They eventually come back somehow.
Can anyone shed some light on this?
Thanks,
~kathie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
It's probably related to your browser. Any yahoo/google toolbars?
khan
I use Firefox and another user uses IE6 with no foreign toolbars installed.
Kewl
I face the same issue