Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger with workflow
ragz
Hi,
My environment:
TS6.5
Metatagger 4.0
I have a customer request of adding a multiselect dropdown of business segments, the values of the dropdown to come from Database when the DCR is submitted.
I am a newbie to Metatagger. I have configured for the other tags which come from the DCR itself through the Metatagger GUI, but have no idea how to go about this particular requirement. Is it feasible? If yes, can anyone please provide some pointers as to where I should begin from. I have gone through the user's guide but I could not find anything useful in it.
Please help.
~RG
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ragz
Further to add on, the multiselect dropdown has to come in the tagging screen. I.e. when i select the DCR and click on Tag link from the File menu in teamsite.
Migrateduser
I cannot tell for certain from your description but it sounds like you want the user to be able to make a selection of values on a list when tagging the document. You could create a vocabulary of the values, add the vocabulary to the content processor and then the users could select from the vocabulary.
This is one way but it may not satisfy your requirements. Do you have any more details?
morgen
ragz
Thanks!
My problem is solved now. I used the datacapture.cfg in <IW-HOME>/local/config directory and called an external perl script to populate the values of the multiselect dropdown. The metatagger.cfg automatically picked up the datacapture.cfg because of common fields between the two.
~RG