Handle Attachments While Case Creation in xCP

Rajesh_Mani_dctm
edited November 12, 2013 in Documentum #1

Hi,

I have an external webpage from where i fill a form and add multiple attachments and submit. I know how to capture the entered form values in a process but i don't know how to handle the single/multiple attachments.

So my question is how to design the process to handle the form data and attachments to create a case folder with all those attachments in taskspace.

Please help..

Thanks

Rajesh Mani

Tagged:

Comments

• DctmDvlpr
    edited November 12, 2013 #2

Let me know if someone has the solution for the above problem. We are facing the same limitations in XCP 2.0 (Using XCP Designer).

Requirement: User should be able to add supporting documents while creating a new case. Case should be created as a folder and all supporting documents should be linked to the case.

Limitation: I am able to design a process(Using Initiate Process) where the user able to select the attachment from the docbase. But, the requirement here is, the user should be able to select the attachments from his own system.

I need to design a process which should create a caseFolder with multiple attachments linked with it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Viswazith

• PanfilovAB
    edited November 12, 2013 #3

Just wait, in xCP 2.1 EMC have added fileselector widget