Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.5 Java Errors
gregjb
In CCPro anc CCStd I am receiving Java errors all of the sudden. When clicking Finish to submit a DCR I get a ClassCastException error. It only occurs, however, when you preview, generate, then click finish ot submit the DCR. If you skip previewing or generating, this does not occur. This happens both in Pro and Standard.
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccstd.filesys.WizardGetRelatedFilesCommand
at com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.ccstd.filesys.WizardGetRelatedFilesCommand.getCorrespondingFiles(WizardGetRelatedFilesCommand.java:120)
I have opened a case with Interwoven. Has anyone seen anything like this before.
-Greg Beirise
Encompass
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Greg,
Have you done any customizations to any of the iwov files? About a month or so ago you made a post about the functionality of the preview and generate buttons remembering the selection for which template. I had redirected you to a post I had made detailing a workaround to have the UI always prompt for the template.
What changes did you end up making to datacapture_buttonframe.jsp because of this?
If you restore the OOTB datacapture_buttonframe.jsp, do you still get the error?
Just remembered you had wanted to customize this and thought it might be related. Something to look into.
~Jeff
gregjb
Jeff,
We ended up just removing the generate button, and directing people to use the preview button to select the proper template. The change you suggested did not work. However, I will take a look and see whether this try got reverted back. It's just odd this popped up late last week, we've been testing for over two weeks now without any problems.
But I'll certainly take a look.