Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hide Field on Load of DCT
Mali
I want to Hide the below field
<item name="check">
<label>Check</label>
<description>Description.</description>
<text size="50" maxlength="255" />
</item>
on load of the DCT, but when the user edits the DCR, I need to show this field.
In a nutshell, the user doesn't use the "Check" field whenever he uses the "New Form Entry" option, but he needs at the time of Editing the DCR.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
m. a. l. i.
TS 6.1 Win2k3
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
There are several ways to do this. Read up on IWDCRInfo.
~Jeff
Mali
Thanks a lot Jeff. It worked.
I did something like this,
<script language="javascript">
init();
function init()
{
var check= IWDatacapture.getItem("/check");
check.setVisible(false);
if ( IWDCRInfo.getDCRName() != "" )
{
var check = IWDatacapture.getItem("/check");
check.setVisible(true);
}
}
</script>
m. a. l. i.
TS 6.1 Win2k3