Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SmartContext Edit Toolbar - Edit?
tienle66
Is there a way to edit the SmartContext Edit Toolbar? I want to remove the 'New Job' and replace it with another custom tool.
TS 6.5 SP1
Solaris 9
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jdee
New Job? I don't see that, you mean New Form?
I've been able to hide the toolbar with some simple JS. You should be able to manipulate it with JS as well, all those items have IDs that you can reference in your generated/previewed page:
<a id="iw.ccpro.vpreview_menu.undo_changes.link" title="Undo Changes" onclick="javascript:return window.vpreview.invoke_item(this, event);" href="/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.undo_changes" iw_wf="width=440,height=175,scrollbars=0,menubar=0,titlebar=0,resizable=1,status=0,center=true,relative=true,dependent=true" iw_enabled="true" class="iw-base-link">
Undo Changes</a>
jdee
tienle66
Oops. I meant 'New Form' in the SCE. I don't want to hide but be able to remove and add items to the toolbar.
jdee
Ya I'm not sure exactly how to manipulate that, I've just hacked it with js.